Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 12 mins
Total time: 27 mins
This Paleo Chicken and Broccoli is one of my favorite meals to make. It is so quick, has so much flavor, and is Whole30 and gluten free.
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 7 cups broccoli, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 tablespoons grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- ⅔ cup coconut amnios
- 2 pounds chicken, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tablespoon tapioca starch (optional if you want a thicker sauce)
- Place oil in a large skillet and add broccoli, ginger, salt, garlic powder, red pepper flakes and coconut amnios.
- Cook over medium/high heat for 5 minutes until broccoli starts to soften.
- Add the chicken and turn the heat to high.
- Cook until chicken is fully cooked, stirring regularly, about 5 minutes.
- If desired, add tapioca starch and stir well until sauce is thickened.
- Serve over zucchini noodles or cauliflower rice.